Widening Participation Fair creates opportunities for students
The annual Widening Participation Fair returned to Ashton Sixth Form College.
Widening Participation aims to make higher education more accessible to under-represented groups and in particular, to students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
The fair brought together exhibitors from across the country who shared their opportunities with students. Exhibitors included:
- Edge Hill University
- Ernst and Young Foundation
- Greater Manchester Higher
- Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU)
- Newcastle University
- Northumbria University
- The University of Bradford
- The University of Leeds
- The University of Manchester
- The University of Sheffield
- The University of York
To find out more about Widening Participation at Ashton, click here.