The Trust is required to publish certain information on our website. These requirements are set out by the Department for Education within the Academies Financial Handbook and the Trust's Funding Agreement and Supplementary Funding Agreement with the ESFA.
For clarity, the requirements are set out below, with the links to the required location of the information on our website:
- Certificate of Incorporation and Articles of Association
- Master Funding Agreement
- Supplemental Funding Agreement
Members, Trustees and Governors
- The structure and remit of:
- Also see the links above for the names of chairs of each board or committee, and contact details and terms of office for all members, trustees and governors who have served the Trust in the past 12 months and members/trustees/governors' terms of office.
The latest Annual Reports and Financial Statements are below. Download the financial statements by clicking the links.
- Stamford Park Trust financial statements for 2019-2020
- Admission arrangements including open days, the application process and entry requirements
- Admissions policy
- Ashton Sixth Form College was last inspected by Ofsted in February 2020 and received a judgement of Outstanding in all areas. For more information click here.
- Click here to see our most recent performance information as published by the Department for Education.
- Ashton Sixth Form College offers a wide range of courses. Click here for more information.
Policies and documents