Click here to visit the A+ Trust website
To work together to support one another in our endeavour to provide the very best possible educational experience for our young people.
The A+ Trust is committed to providing excellent opportunities for the young people and the wider community of Tameside.
- Work collaboratively and co-operatively
- Meet the needs of the individual and support our most vulnerable learners
- Share expertise and best practice
- Establish a partnership of trust, integrity and a commitment to excellence
- Share a belief that education is inclusive and is led by educators
- Be mutually supportive and outward facing
As school and college leaders, we are committed to raising standards and providing the best possible deal for our young people and the raising of standards. We believe that education leaders are the best people to meet this challenge and achieve the vision in which we all believe. Collective moral purpose and a commitment to excellence underline our approach.
- We value each other and wish to establish a partnership of trust, integrity and a commitment to excellence in all institutions.
- Our Trust’s focus is education and we believe that it is important that education is led by educators.
- We have a holistic view of education; our Trust involves a special school, secondary schools and a sixth form college. Members also have close links with primary schools and Higher Education institutions. We are both mutually supportive and outward facing.
- Develop Leadership at all levels
- Use data, targets and monitoring systems to accelerate quality improvement and achieve outstanding outcomes
- Develop highly competent staff who are committed to whole school and school-to-school improvement